the Clubhouse app is a new audio chat based social networking app that’s been all the rage for quite some time now. The app allows you to create or join rooms to start audio conversations with other people. Initially available only on iPhone, it has finally been released for Android. However, Clubhouse does not currently allow you to record the audio chats, which could be a disappointment for people who want to record the audio chat for later reference. Fortunately, we have workarounds for record Clubhouse conversations on Android and iPhone. Read on.
Record clubhouse conversations on Android and iPhone
The Clubhouse app provides a platform where you can discuss growth, business, technology, finance, or any other topic that interests you with like-minded people. Many rooms often have very meaningful discussions that you may want to record and save for later listening.
However, Clubhouse does not currently allow you to record audio conversations or download subtitles. But still, you can do it with the help of screen recording. Below we have mentioned three such methods that you can use on your Android or iPhone device to easily record Clubhouse audio conversations.
1. Screen Recorder on iPhone
IPhones have a built-in screen recorder accessible directly from the control center. You can use the same to register your Clubhouse session. If you can’t find the option, scroll down to learn how to add it to Control Center.
- Open the Clubhouse app on your iPhone.
- Join the club you want to register.
- Swipe up or down from the top right corner (on iPhones with TouchID) to open Control Center.
- Press and hold the Screen recording button in the control center.
- If you want your voice to be recorded with other people in Clubhouse conversations, activate the option Microphone.
- Now click on Start recording.
- When the session is over, stop recording from the Control Center.
- The recording will be saved to your iPhone’s photo library.
To note: Sharing recordings without the speaker’s permission violates Clubhouse Community policies. It may also result in account suspension. So keep a note of it.
Add screen recording to Control Center if not already done
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- To go to the Control center section.
- Here, scroll down and click + beside Screen recording.
- Rearrange the order as needed.
2. Built-in screen recorder on Android
Most Android devices with custom user interfaces like OneUI, MIUI, RealmeUI, ColorOS, EMUI, FunTouch OS, etc. have native screen recording. In fact, many phones with stock Android also offer built-in screen recording.
You can use the same to record the Clubhouse screen with audio. The steps may vary depending on the make and model of your phone.
- Open the Clubhouse app and join a room.
- Now toggle your phone’s built-in screen recorder from the quick settings tile.
- Start recording to record the Clubhouse audio conversation.
- Once you are done, stop recording and it will be saved to your gallery.
3. Third-party screen recording apps
If your phone does not have a built-in screen recording function, you can use third-party screen recording apps for Android like AZ Screen Recorder, Mobizen Recorder and even the AirDroid app has a screen recorder. integrated screen. Any good third-party screen recorder will work fine to record the Clubhouse audio conversation.
What else besides the recording screen?
Besides screen recording apps, you can also use voice memos on iPhone or audio recording apps on Android to record only the audio part. However, screen recordings are better because they give you an idea of who is speaking and when.
Beware of the Fake Clubhouse App
As of now, the Clubhouse app for Android is only available in the United States. So if you live in other regions like India you might only see the pre-registration option on the app Play Store page. Therefore, you may prefer to download Clubhouse APK from third-party sources.
However, the people of ESET security recently found a website offering malware in the name of the Clubhouse app. Users downloaded it with their Clubhouse for Android in mind, but in reality it was a Blackrock Trojan stealing app credentials on your phone.
So be sure to download Android version only from trusted sources. For example, you can download the Clubhouse APK from APKMirror. Once downloaded, install the APK, grant permissions and sign in with your mobile number and OTP.
Conclusion – Record clubhouse chats on your phone
It was all about how to record Clubhouse audio conversations on your Android or iPhone. I personally use the built-in screen recorder on my iPhone. Anyway, which method do you use? Let me know in the comments. Stay tuned for more articles like this.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphone and gadget reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or for the latest review videos, subscribe GadgetsToUse the Youtube channel.