Some things are worth the wait, and UFC 260 could prove it.
More than three years after their first fight, UFC Heavyweight Champion Stipe Miocic takes on No.1 heavyweight Francis Ngannou this weekend with the UFC Heavyweight Championship on the line. .
In their first fight, Miocic showed his world-class wrestling ability to anchor Ngannou and dampen Ngannou’s devastating power, defending his belt in a unanimous decision against the scorching Ngannou.
Ngannou enters his rematch with Miocic on a four-game winning streak, regaining his knockout power after consecutive unanimous decision losses to Miocic and Derrick Lewis, reclaiming his UFC No.1 ranking in the process.
Some wonder how much Miocic is left as a UFC fighter; Now 38, Miocic is entering the twilight of his career and has said he’s unsure if he’s going to do it. fight until he’s 40.
The two heavyweight titans meet in the Octagon, a three-year rematch in the making. Here’s what you need to know about UFC 260:
Which channel is UFC 260?
UFC 260 will air exclusively on ESPN and ESPN +, with early preliminaries starting the show on UFC Fight Pass.
- First preliminaries starts at 6:15 p.m. ET on UFC Fight Pass.
- Preliminaries starts at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN and ESPN +.
- The main card Airs at 10 p.m. ET on ESPN +.
What time does Stipe Miocic vs. Francis Ngannou 2?
As the preliminaries begin at 6:15 p.m. ET, Miocic and Ngannou don’t have the exact time to make their ring walk. With four fights on the main map, expect both to hit the octagon around midnight.
The start times for the preliminaries and the main map are as follows (always in the East):
- First preliminaries: 6:15 p.m.
- Preliminaries: 8 p.m.
- Main card: 22 hours
How much does UFC 260 cost in PPV?
- Dated: Saturday March 27
- Network: ESPN +
Miocic and Ngannou headlining UFC 260 on Saturday night, and for those unfamiliar with it, the main card will air exclusively on ESPN +. You’ll need an ESPN + subscription to catch the fight.
For new and current subscribers, the ESPN + pricing is as follows:
- For current annual subscribers, the price is $ 70 on the ESPN + app.
- Current monthly subscribers will be able to upgrade to an ESPN + annual subscription and purchase the event for $ 85.
- New ESPN + subscribers will be able to get a recurring annual subscription and the PPV for $ 90.
UFC 260 fight card
- Modestas Bukauskas v Michael Oleksiejczuk, light heavyweights
- Gillian Robertson vs. Miranda Maverick, Women’s Flyweight
- Shane Young vs. Omar Morales, featherweight
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Abu Azaitar, middleweight
- William Knight v Alonzo Menifield, light heavyweights
- Jessica Penne vs. Hannah Goldy, strawweight for women
- Jared Gooden vs. Abubakar Nurmagomedov, welterweight
- Stipe Miocic (c) vs. Francis Ngannou, UFC Heavyweight Championship bout
- Sean O’Malley vs. Thomas Almeida, featherweight
- Tyron Woodley vs. Vicente Luque, welterweight
- Jamie Mullarkey vs. Khama Worthy, lightweight